WoW Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attunement for Kara

Go down

Attunement for Kara Empty Attunement for Kara

Post  AbelarCorrinthal Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:25 am

Once everyone begins to get closer to 70, and even in the late 60's, it's a good idea to start working on the chain of quests associated with being attuned to Karazahn. Karazahn is a 10 person raid instance in deadwind pass near darkshire. It is the first real PVE raid a guild can do and prepare for. It's a lot of fun and a great experience. Lots of awesome gear and other loots in there as well.

If anyone has any questions or concerns just let me know. Also: If anyone has any requests for running lower level instances I can either come on my hunter as a dps / cc class or on my paladin as a healer if needed. The road from 60-70 is a little tougher than getting to 60... since they made all of the pre 60 experience changes and buffs to quests.

I'm not sure how casual everyone in the guild is or where they stand, but raiding is a very enjoyable part of the game once you get your level maxed out. I miss it Sad

AbelarCorrinthal

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum