WoW Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Class leaders

2 posters

Go down

Class leaders Empty Class leaders

Post  AbelarCorrinthal Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:22 am

We have more and more people hitting the 50's and 60's range. Which means we'll be going to outland and progressing through instances and getting to 70. Are there any plans for class leaders or people in charge or answering questions or keeping track of each class?

AbelarCorrinthal

Back to top Go down

Class leaders Empty Re: Class leaders

Post  Admin Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:28 am

An excellent question, which happens to have an excellent answer: "Yes."

On Tough Love Day (Friday, Feb. 15) there will not only be people being whacked (kicked from the guild), but also a number of promotions and demotions. Each person will be carefully considered and mulled over. Theses Class Leaders may not all be chosen on TLD as I'd like to talk to them before thrusting them into a position they do not want to be in.

Admin
Admin

http://www.wow-mafia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  AbelarCorrinthal Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:18 am

Any updated regarding TLD going to be posted on the boards? I'm unable to log in until later tonight. Just wanted to touch base and see what's up.

I'd like to start taking a more active role here before long, once I get my personal life straightened out in the next few weeks.

AbelarCorrinthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Please refer to the Class Leader thread under the Announcements heading for more info on the Class Leaders. However, if there are any questions, this thread will still be the place to ask them.

Admin
Admin

http://www.wow-mafia.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down