WoW Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summon Items

2 posters

Go down

Summon Items Empty Summon Items

Post  SacchEll Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:16 pm

I have the scroll for the Avatar of Hakkar in Sunken Temple, the warp-staff for Maraudon, and I believe Steve has the rod for Gahzrilla in .... the sandy troll place in Tanaris... the name escapes me.

In addition, I have a flute to summon an easy escourt quest in Felwood, and a... well I remember I have another summon item but I dont remember what for.

Anywho, Ive researched most of the instances Ive run through (I like to take lead, as healer, to make my job easier) so if you have questions, just ask.

SacchEll

Back to top Go down

Summon Items Empty Re: Summon Items

Post  evildre Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:24 am

... so that's what Xavaric's flute is used for? I've been carrying it around for a while (was about to bank it) and I was sort of confused as to what to do with it Smile

evildre

Back to top Go down

Post  SacchEll Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:24 pm

Yeah, you get it purified with that girl in Emerald Sanctuary, and then you take it to Irontree Woods to summon some ghostly trees, who give you a quest to "escourt" a Ancient of War who can practically escourt himself.

SacchEll

Back to top Go down

Post  evildre Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:11 am

Yes, I saw someone doing that quest and he was having trouble taking down a mob that he and the ancient aggroed, so I helped him take down the last couple of dudes.

evildre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum