WoW Mafia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil's high-end enchanting recipies

2 posters

Go down

Phil's high-end enchanting recipies Empty Phil's high-end enchanting recipies

Post  AbelarCorrinthal Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:19 am

When I get home I'll post all of the high end enchanting recipies I have. I'll be building this list as I get more. Reputation gain is a time consuming process but I'm revered with most outlands factions so I can do high end enchants. If anyone needs any you just need to bring me the materials and I'll do them for free. Note: I do not carry my own materials to do the enchants. I sell my materials to save for my epic flying mount.

AbelarCorrinthal

Back to top Go down

Phil's high-end enchanting recipies Empty Re: Phil's high-end enchanting recipies

Post  SacchEll Sun Feb 03, 2008 3:54 pm

Did you go Aldor or Scryer?

SacchEll

Back to top Go down

Phil's high-end enchanting recipies Empty Re: Phil's high-end enchanting recipies

Post  AbelarCorrinthal Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:41 pm

I am exalted with the scryers

AbelarCorrinthal

Back to top Go down

Post  AbelarCorrinthal Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:21 am

I'm now about 33% through revered status with Honor Hold, Cenarion Expedition, Sha'tar, and Lower City... almost revered with the Consortium. When I get those reputations completed I'll have a whole array of new enchanting recipies available for the guild. Just keeping everyone updated as far as which enchants I can currently do.

AbelarCorrinthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum